ĐÁP ÁN HSG TIẾNG ANH 6 SÔ 8
PART A. LISTENING.
Mi and Nam are talking about what they will do if they become the president of the 3Rs
club. Listen and fill one word in each gap to complete the table for their ideas.
1.Classroom 2.Buy 3.Encourage 4.group
Listen again and write True (T) or False (F).
I. Choose the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from that of the others
in each group. 1. A 2. B 3. D 4. C 5. B
II. Choose the word whose main stressed syllable is placed differently from that of the others
in each group. 1. C 2. D 3. A 4.B 5.A
III. Choose the best answer to complete each of the following sentences.
1. A 2. D 3. C 4. B 5.C 6. A 7. D 8.B 9.C 10.A
IV. Give the correct form of the word in brackets to complete the following.
1. actors 2. Artist 3. Creative 4. Equipment 5. exciting
6. National 7. Interviewers 8. Creator 9. activity 10. Actress
V. Put the verbs in brackets into the correct from.
1. walks 2. Are learning 3. Is going 4. feel 5. are studying
6. Have 7. Does 8. like 9. Do you have 10. Doesn’t have
VI. Read the following text and decide which answer best fits each numbered blank.
1. B 2.D 3.A 4.C 5. B 6.C 7.A 8.D
VII. Read the following text and answer the questions below.
1. Your 2. For 3. And 4. all 5. forward 6. Score 7. Actual 8. Idea
VIII. Read the following text and answer the questions below.
1. It is that you’re not taking good enough notes.
2. It can be difficult to make sense of them when revising or writing an essay based on them.
3. You may fail to get a strong enough grasp of the topic.
4. Good notes can be read, useful and logically organized.
5. You should try to type them up at the end of the day, while they’re still fresh in your mind.
IX. Finish each of the following sentences so that its meaning stays the same.
1. My brother often goes to work by car.
2. My sister walks to the market every day.
3. How much does this car cost?
4. What about going out for a while?
5. This is the oldest church in the village.
X. Use the given words to write the complete sentences.
1. The school year in Vietnam begins in September.
2. The elementary school day lasts from 7:30an to 1:00pm.
3. Children often wear uniforms and sit on benches behind wooden desks with small porcelain
inkpots in the corners.
4. Schoolgirls often wear white dresses and boys wear white shirts and red kerchiefs.
5. The windows in rural schools often have no panes.
XI. Find ONE mistake in each of the following sentences and correct it.
comfortable 2. Is
are 3. Is
are 4. fastly
fast 5. helps